<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Picking a Corner 

More tired than I want to be these days, probably because I have been simultaneously walking several miles every other day, and changing my schedule where I get up earlier and go to bed earlier. My feet both hurt less intensely, but hurt more often. The ankle pain has lessened now that I seemed to have strengthened that particular side, but the soles of my both my feet are frequently sore, sometimes in the morning when I wake up.

My schedule change hasn't stabilized yet. It's my goal to be home and in bed by nine pm, but the other day I was out until eleven, and recently my habit of these past few months has been to not to go to sleep before midnight. If I have learned anything in life, perhaps one true thing is that change and effort, especially those that are new, take time. Being patient with myself is a challenge sometimes, especially since everything in the world seems to want to push us towards outrage. 

Still trying to sleep eight hours a night, and trying to cut out on junk meals that are easy to prepare and have no "clean-up."

Fixing my life is a lot like my project of cleaning up my parent's property. There is a lot of junk that needs cleared out, and the job will take several months. However, if I really want to do it, and make progress, than I just have to pick a corner and get started.

21 August 2023
Comments: Post a Comment