<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Money and Work 

This summer has got to be one of the most difficult that I have had in awhile, primarily because I don't have any money, and noone I know has any more that they can lend me. Of course, I could get a job and try to earn some cash to pay all those who have already lent me enough to eat and pay rent, but I really have to finish up some assignments here at school before I can do that. Thankfully, I have enough of he green stuff to make it through the next couple weeks (I think), and that should be all of the time I need to get back on my feet financially and career wise. However, in order to get to that point, I had to close out my savings account this morning--an account that I have had for the past fifteen years. I guess it is no big loss since I can always open a new account when I get money again. There wasn't much money in there anyway.


Stairwell Vertigo

So, I suppose that an update is in order concerning the work that still remains ahead of me to do. Out of three big papers, and two little ones, I have completed one big and will complete at least one small today. Therefore the score looks like this: (3/2 --> 2/1). By next wednesday, I hope to have it all done, except for the final big essay. That essay requires that I spend a lot of time in the library, but I think that I can hand it in that friday (God willing).

Everything I've already written about in previous posts (defeating my personal demons) still applies, Grendel is in the process of being vanquished. Of course, with this new refocusing on my papers, I can't work too much more on Angry Bear Comics for the next week or so. Today, I just posted a new comic that I had already drawn a few days ago, and soon, I will post another that also had already been drawn. I am still committed to making this comic project fly, but I need divert energy to my schoolwork, which is where it is needed most.

29 July 2004
Comments: Post a Comment