<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Another Quick Post 

According to blogger, it has been about 12 days since my last post, so I figured I would take a quick break from work to post this picture of the office plants. None of them are mine, although I was bequeathed an African Violet by an officemate who is leaving to teach Folklore in Iowa. I think that the ivy plant would look better hung up along the edges of the wall, but because this office gets very little light in the corners, it would probably condemn the plant to death.


The office plants! Posted by Hello

I've got some other pictures that I've taken recently around campus that I will eventually put on the web, but for the time being, this is it. Until next time, which if I don't get caught up on this work soon, could be awhile.

16 June 2004
Comments: Post a Comment