<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Far too long 

It has been far too long since I last posted, so I figured I should take a couple of minutes to write this post to let everyone know what's been going on. As a graduate student majoring in English literature, I have had a ton of work to do lately that has been pushing my limits of what I can comfortably and reasonably complete in the remaining time I have left before the end of the term. I am fairly confident that I can meet all of my obligations before the end of the term, but I have to say that that this term has been a near killer. Once it was sort of funny to joke about how busy I was and repeat all of the graduate school cliches that every person in academia has heard a million times. Now, it really isn't that funny anymore cause the pressing amount of work has revealed that all the light-hearted joking was just a thin veil covering my real worry about cutting the mustard. I can't promise that things will pick up in the blog department here. Posts will be sparse as I am cutting a swath through the forest of academic work that I have left to do. Still, I will post more in the future, and will let everyone know how it is going. Until then.

11 March 2004
Comments: Post a Comment