<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Heath Habits of Late 


I've been walking four miles every other day during the month of August. My feet are stronger, and I am not as out of breath as when I first started. Although, my main goal is to lose weight, it hasn't happened yet. I'm certain that requires a diet change as well. In a sense, I have already begun to change my diet by eating less fried foods and reducing my sugar intake. However, I may be eating too much food overall. I suspect age and chemical effects of long term health conditions are making weight loss more of a challenge than before.

Sometimes, I try to take a picture while out on my hike. The above picture of the flower is an example of that. I've also noticed 'regulars' on the trail that I take my morning hikes on, healthy people jogging, parents pushing strollers, elderly folks staving off the deleterious advances of age. I must look a little out of place because of my heavy 'street' clothes and my weight. There are occasional walkers who are similarly large, but I haven't yet been hiking long enough to recognize any regulars from among that group. 

08 August 2023
Comments: Post a Comment