<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Six Mile Hike 


Sunday. Hiked six miles with a banjo and a backpack. Hot and windy. Ankle pain fairly strong around mile four. Got a mild sunburn on my face. If I can do more of these hikes, I will have to come up with a plan for not getting burned. I try to think of these trips as health investments, but I got to remember not to undo the health benefits with injuries.

Rewarded myself with a Starbucks drink and a chocolate ice cream cone. Next time, will do something more appropriate like an apple.

Then, did a long grocery store trip, had a dinner of two pizza slices, and made a hospital visit. Hadn't planned on the visit, but turned out to be necessary. 

Made a second grocery shopping trip back in town for lunch items, and dropped off the food at work. 

I will have to remember that hunger will get more intense as I lose weight. Perhaps meditation will help me.

05 June 2023
Comments: Post a Comment